Facilitation Skills for Team Leader
3 to 38 pax
- Facilitation and the role of the facilitator
- Learners to understand the difference between training, coaching and facilitation.
- Tools of facilitation
- Introduce tools like: Ice breakers, Energizers, the use of flip chart and markers, powerpoint presentation, etc.
- Classroom setup
- Learners are introduced on the various format of classroom setups to serve various learning purposes.
- Making Interventions
- Roles of ground rules, importance of feedback and timekeeping in facilitation.
- Techniques of facilitation
- Learners are introduced to the various facilitation technique in a meeting or training session:
- Agenda items
- Assign meeting roles
- Practice active listening
- Put together themes derive from the meeting/training session to reframe the conversation
- Allow time for Reflection
- Encourage and balance participation
- Learn to re-energise
- Provide closure
- Methods of facilitation
- Learners are introduced to key facilitation techniques: Role Play, Affinity Diagram, Games and World Café