Make Your Specialty Mocktail and Drinks Menu
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Language: English | Mandarin
- Course Capacity: Up to 16 pax
- Certificate: No
In this 8-hour content-packed course, the trainee will acquire the essential knowledge, skills and competencies to develop six different types of non-alcoholic mocktail beverages. The concoction of these beverages is suitable for sale in a café setting. Trainer will also learn to make their own creation of new beverage from scratch. Trainee will acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies on preparation methods as well as an attractive presentation of the beverage menu. A concoction of series of beverages to set up your own café or to share with loved ones.
- Barista Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of the Glassware, Cup ware and Takeaway ware
- Basic Knowledge of Non-Alcoholic Beverages Series
- Create Beverage menu
- Create New Beverages
At the end of the course, trainees are able to:
- Gain knowledge of Barista’s roles & responsibilities as well as the required skills, knowledge and tasks assigned to Barista, in order for a newly hired barista to perform his/her job effectively.
- Gain knowledge of the various types of glassware used for different types of drinks, to enable efficient task performance while preparing and serving the drinks.
- Develop workplace hygiene cleanliness and best practices
- Demonstrate the appropriate product knowledge of the series of non-alcoholic
- Carry out the preparation for barista during the opening shift, mid-shift as well as the closing of the outlet.
- Prepare the mise-en-place for the series of beverage garnishes
- Prepare and serve beverages for the 6 different types of Iced- Premium Mocktail Drinks
Pamela TanPamela has been involved in training, operations, coaching and audit in the food & beverage and hospitality industry for close to 30 years. For 14 years, she was formerly the Head of Training and Operations for a foodservice organisation that manages several renowned restaurant brands and outlets across the region.