Bringing the Power of Artificial Intelligence to Internet of Things (Synchronous E-Learning)
- Course Code: To Be Confirmed
- Duration: 7 hours, 9am to 5pm
- Language: English
- Course Capacity: Up to 30 Pax
The wonderful convergence of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) makes things around us seem smarter and even have the ability to make decisions.
With AI, devices that are connected to the internet will be able to simulate smart behaviour and support decision-making with little or no human interference.
This course will enable you to understand what AI is and the growing role of AI in IoT. We will survey major applications of AI in IOT and discuss how an organisation can embrace or deploy these technologies.
We will also explore how AI and IoT can redefine the way organisations function. The Python programming language which is the language for AI and IoT will be introduced. There will be hands-on exercises using Python. The various technology buzzwords will be explained using practical and non-technical applications. We will also discuss two real-life case studies on how AI and IoT are being adopted in the manufacturing and retail sector, as well as the future trends of IoT, big data and AI.
Beyond the 7-hour live Zoom class, you will also get the following additional learning support even after you have completed the course:
- Lifetime On-Demand Access to 7 Videos X approximately 45-minutes each.
- Exclusive Closed Facebook Group Support
- Email Support
- Deck of Learning Slides
- 3-Year Access to Recorded Link of the 7-hour live Zoom class you have attended, so that you can recap what you have learnt as many times as you want, at your own time and pace
In this course, you will gain insights into:
- Artificial Intelligence and its applications
- Machine Learning and its applications
- Internet of Things and its applications
- Power of AI and IoT
- 5 V’s of Big Data
- Data Science and Data Analytics
- Python – The Programming Language for AI and IoT
- Adoption of AI and IoT in a business
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Lesson 1: Artificial Intelligence
- What is AI?
- Brief historical background of AI
- Types of AI
- How does AI work?
- Applications of AI
- Issues, Concerns and Ethical Considerations
- What makes an AI company?
- Lesson 2: Machine Learning
- What is Machine Learning?
- Types of Learning
- Deep Learning and How it works
- Applications of Machine Learning
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Machine Learning
- Lesson 3: Internet of Things
- Industrial Revolution 4.0
- What is Internet of Things?
- AI and IoT Applications
- Cybersecurity AI for IoT
- IoT Trends
- Lesson 4: Data Science and Data Analytics
- 5 V’s of Big Data
- Convergence of IoT, AI and Big Data
- Introducing Data Science and Data Analytics
- Data Science Life Cycle
- Benefits of IoT and Big Data for Companies
- Lesson 5: Python – The Language for AI and IoT
- Python and its uses
- Python input and output
- Variables and Data Types in Python
- Decision making
- Lesson 6: Python in Data Analytics
- Introducing Jupyter Notebook
- Data analysis and visualisation using Jupyter Notebook
- Lesson 7: Adoption of AI and IoT in an organisation
- Case Study 1 – Manufacturing
- Case Study 2 – Retail
- Future Trends of IoT, Big Data and AI
- Demonstrate understanding of terminologies in Artificial Intelligence
- Demonstrate understanding of applications of AI in IoT
- Apply Python programming in Data Analytics and Visualisation
- Discuss how AI and IoT can be applied in a business
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
Dr Christine LeePhD in Intelligent Tutoring Systems relating to Artificial Intelligence | Professional Certified Trainer, Human Resources Development Fund | Taught programming for 26 years | Tech Advisor