Tea Barista Skills Training
- Course Code: TGS-2020512993
- Duration: 9.5 Hours
- Language: English | Mandarin
- Course Capacity: Up to 16 pax
In this Tea Barista Skills Training which is 100% SkillsFuture Credit-Claimable, learners will acquire comprehensive knowledge and skills to brew tea professionally and make their own healthy Bubble Tea.
Learners will also gain a clear understanding of the operations of a beverage business.
- History and Culture of Tea
- Usage of beverage equipments
- Tea brewing and tasting
- Brewing of floral, fruit and spice infused tea
- Boba Tea making theory (Mixology Principles and Pearls preparation)
- Brown sugar fresh milk and Milk Foam Making
- Vegan Bubble Tea Making
- Alcoholic Bubble Tea Making
- Mocktails Making
- Creation of bubble tea using applied knowledge
- Trainees’ feedback session
At the end of the course, trainees are able to:
- Have a clear understanding of tea processing and history
- Acquire knowledge about the different tea types available
- Prepare Boba pearls of the finest texture
- Mixing different ingredients to make healthy Tea Beverages
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- If you have always wanted to venture into the food and beverage industry as a business, and would like to find out more.
- Managers and supervisors in the food and beverage industry
- Anyone who is working in a café, hawker stall, restaurant
- If you have been wanting to work in the food and beverage industry, to find out how it is like.
- Tea Sommelier
- Parents with children as a meaningful and memorable bonding session
- Anyone who loves bubble tea!
What Others Say About “Tea Barista Skills Training” Course
“I have a deeper knowledge and insights to the know-hows of setting up a tea business, after attending the Tea Barista Course. I also have so much fun learning how to make the bubble tea from scratch – the boba itself! The trainer, Jeannie, is also very friendly and energetic in delivering the course, which enhances the entire learning experience! I will highly recommend this course to all tea lovers, especially bubble tea lovers!”
“Jeannie and Junhao are very patient trainers who are very experienced in their craft. In the course, I got to learn quite a bit, as they also touched on a brief history of tea. I also got to taste tested various types of tea. Overall, the course covered quite a lot and I would recommend this to anyone who’s a bubble tea fan!”
“The Tea Barista Skills Training course definitely helps in the upgrading of skills and equip me with the knowledge to set up my own business. Trainer Jeannie is knowledgeable in this industry and has helped me out a lot. She is patient and friendly… Highly recommended!”
*Course fee can be as low as $0.
*Applicable to learners who have $399 worth of SkillsFuture credits.
Jeannie WanCo-founder of first and only Bubble Tea Studio in Singapore