Home Brewer and Barista Course by Brewers Champion
Fancy enjoying aromatic coffee in the comfort of your home every day? Even if you do not have an espresso machine, you can learn the art of hand-brewing and basic barista skills from a leading guru, who won the title as the National Brewers Champion in the Malaysia Brewers Cup.
Promotion for registered sign-ups for a limited period of time!
- Free 100g of coffee beans and enjoy a 10% discount on coffee beans and brewing equipment on the spot, for registered trainees who attend the course.
- Introduction to V60 for Hand-brewed coffee
- Learn about brewing procedures and class demonstrations
- Knowledge about the effect of general brewing variables on coffee and its flavours
- Practice session
- Learn basic barista skills of operating expresso machine, calibrate grinders to make espresso, cappuccino, Americano and latte to basic standards
At the end of the course, trainees are able to:
- Gain basic barista skills, to operate the espresso machine and grinder
- Mastery of the basic skills for espresso extraction and milk frothing
- Make Espresso, Americano, Cappuccino & Latte
- Perform basic espresso calibration on espresso machine and grinder
- Demonstrate the brewing procedure of V60
- Understand the key brewing factors to coffee flavours
- Clean and Basic Maintenance of the espresso machine & brewing equipment
Course Duration and Fee
Duration: 7 hours (1 day)