Hands-on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Simplified
The 1-day Hands-on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Simplified course is practice-oriented, to bring across the understanding of how search engines such as Google work, and learn the techniques and best practices to optimize trainees’ websites so that they can rank on page one of Google for chosen keywords.
Page One (1) Ranking is important as top-ranked websites that appear on first page get 91.5% of Google traffic.
The course covers a comprehensive syllabus: how search engines work, ranking factors, keyword research, keyword concepts such as search volume, keyword competition level and search trends, as well as how to submit a sitemap to Google Webmaster, detailed implementation steps to carry out on-site SEO and off-site SEO. Finally, as a course summary, students will be taught how to conduct SEO audit of websites.
Google Webmaster (Google search console), keyword research, long-tailed vs short-tailed keywords, On-site SEO and Off-site SEO
At the end of the course, trainees are able to:
- Use WordPress CMS to optimize websites for SEO
- Know how to create and submit html sitemap to Google Webmaster so that websites can be indexed
- Know how to carry out keyword research specific to the trainee’s industry
- Know how to do On-Site SEO
- Know how to do Off-Site SEO and link buildings
- Know how to keep updated with SEO algorithm changes and be introduced to new developments like Google Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) project
Basic computer literacy
7 hours (one - day)