Professional Hands-on Manicure and Pedicure Course
This course equips trainees with skills and knowledge to master a comprehensive range of nail care services, including manicure, pedicure, hand and foot massage as well as hand and feet treatment.
At the end of the course, trainees will be equipped to be a professional nail specialist, and confidently perform nail care techniques. Trainees will also have an in-depth understanding of hygiene management and infection control for nail care services.
Class size is capped to a maximum of 3 trainees only.
At the end of the course, trainees are able to:
|1. Study of Nail Diseases and Disorders
· Sanitization and sterilization procedures
· Correct ways of removing cuticles
2. Study of Nail Shapes and Structure
· Proper ways of filing techniques according to nail shapes
· Purpose of nail buffing
3. Nail Polish Techniques
· Learn different brush strokes to apply base and top coat
· Learn different brush strokes to apply different textures of nail polish and using different nail polish colours
4. Procedures on Manicure and Pedicure
· Proper massage techniques
· Hand and feet treatment – working on sole i.e. to remove calluses or come with callus blade
*Full set of manicure and pedicure tools and learning materials will be provided to trainees throughout the course.
*An attractive and comprehensive set of nail kit worth $100 will be given complimentary to the trainee upon completion
Target audience/Learner’s Profile
No prior work experience required
PSLE and above; 16 years old and above
Basic English language 0r Chinese proficiency required
Duration of each course module
7 days ( 25 hours)
Mode of Training
The course comprises of a mixture of trainer’s demonstration as well as sufficient hands-on, highly practical and interactive sessions that are instructor-led. In view of the small class size, the trainer will observe and give practical, customised advice on the spot for each trainee. There will be step-by-step instructions for hands-on practice sessions and customised correction from trainer throughout the course.