Learn Barista Skills and Latte Art from Brewers Champion – 100% claimable using SkillsFuture Credit
In this 7-hour course, the National Brewers Champion will impart the practical skills you need behind the espresso bar, to make your desired Espresso drinks and Latte Art.
Introduce fundamental coffee knowledge and barista skills to people with no previous barista experience. Learn the practical skills you need behind the espresso bar, to make simple espresso drinks and latte art pattern.
- Know coffee history and its development.
- Know main varieties of Arabica and Robusta.
- Learn sensory differences between these two varieties.
- Identify the main parts of the espresso machine and grinder.
- Explain general guidelines of espresso extraction and demonstrate the following steps.
- Interpret the criteria of an ideal espresso and taste the differences between under-extracted espresso, over-extracted espresso and ideal espresso.
- Explain requirements on hygiene and organisation in espresso bar.
- Learn about basic espresso calibration with adjustment on espresso machine and grinder.
- Make an espresso and froth milk by using a commercial espresso machine.
- Understand what an ideal espresso & milk foam is.
- Make espresso drinks: Espresso, Americano, Cappuccino, Latte & Flat White.
- Make a simple latte art pattern: Heart & Tulip.
7 hours (One Day)
Slots are usually filled up fast for this course. Do register your interest and make an early reservation for the class to Email: email@example.com