Make Your Specialty Mocktail and Drinks Menu
Make Your Specialty Mocktail and Drinks Menu – SkillsFuture Credit Eligible
In this 8-hour content-packed course, the trainee will acquire the essential knowledge, skills and competencies to develop six different types of non-alcoholic mocktail beverages. The concoction of these beverages is suitable for sale in a café setting. Trainer will also learn to make their own creation of new beverage from scratch. Trainee will acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies on preparation methods as well as an attractive presentation of the beverage menu. A concoction of series of beverages to set up your own café or to share with loved ones.
At the end of the course, trainees are able to:
• Gain knowledge of Barista’s roles & responsibilities as well as the required skills, knowledge and tasks assigned to Barista, in order for a newly hired barista to perform his/her job effectively.
• Gain knowledge of the various types of glassware used for different types of drinks, to enable efficient task performance while preparing and serving the drinks.
• Develop workplace hygiene cleanliness and best practices
• Demonstrate the appropriate product knowledge of the series of non-alcoholic beverages.
• Carry out the preparation for barista during the opening shift, mid-shift as well as the closing of the outlet.
• Prepare the mise-en-place for the series of beverage garnishes
• Prepare and serve beverages for the 6 different types of Iced- Premium Mocktail Drinks
Basic English or Chinese language proficiency
8 hours (One-Day)
This course is participative, activity-oriented and customer-service centric. Knowledge and skills are transferred through experiential learning with the practical hands-on session for the creation of new beverages.