Internet Entrepreneur Accelerator Program
- SkillsFuture Credit Eligible
The 2-day Internet Entrepreneur Accelerator Program (IEAP) is a comprehensive digital marketing course that aims to equip students with the skills, understanding and knowledge of digital marketing that can be used for real business setting. Learners will be taught how to start an online business or to bring an existing offline business online. Students will be taught the various channels available to develop a web presence, and the techniques to enhance web presence which will result in a wider target audience vis-à-vis via the offline mode only.
Designed to be immersive with lots of hands-on practices, the course will equip students with skills to set up a website, social media accounts, know how to carry out market research, how to drive traffic to the website through paid advertisements and search engine optimization (SEO), as well as build a good sales funnel through sales landing page, lead boxes and email marketing.
Business Ideation, Market Research, Web Presence and website Design, Paid advertisements, e.g. Facebook Ads and Google Ads, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing
At the end of the course, trainees are able to:
- Identify some viable online business ideas or the steps required to bring an offline business online
- Know how to conduct market research for the business ideas
- Know how to build a build a beautiful website using the WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- Know how to set up a Facebook page and YouTube channel
- Know how to do paid advertisements through Facebook ads and Google ads, and implement search engine optimization (SEO) for the website, driving organic traffic
- Know how to automate sales funnel and drive sales leads through email marketing
Basic computer literacy; preferably basic understanding of internet and marketing concepts
14 hours (two-day)