This skill describes the ability to apply the knowledge and skills in interacting with and serving Food and Beverage (F&B) customers. It also includes seating customers, taking orders, serving food and beverage, presenting bills and assisting customers with departure.
- Legislation in the workplace
- Service touch point
- Impact with service Excellence
- Promotes cooperation and commitment
Target audience/Learner’s Profile
- Trainee / Service Assistance
- Age range: At least 18 – 75 years old
- No prior work experience required
- Basic English language or Chinese proficiency required
Duration of each course module
7 hours (One Day)
Mode of Training
$180 per course exclusive GST
Participative, activity-oriented and customer-service centric. Knowledge and skills are transferred through experiential learning through creative interactive activities, role-play, case studies, mini-lectures and group discussions.