Tea Barista Skill Training
Tea Barista Skill Training which is 100% SkillsFuture Credit-Claimable, learners will acquire comprehensive knowledge and skills to brew tea professionally and make their own healthy Bubble Tea. Learners will also gain a clear understanding of the operations of a beverage business.
- History and Culture of Tea
- Usage of beverage equipments
- Tea brewing and tasting
- Brewing of floral, fruit and spice infused tea
- Boba Tea making theory (Mixology Principles and Pearls preparation)
- Brown sugar fresh milk and Milk Foam Making
- Vegan Bubble Tea Making
- Alcoholic Bubble Tea Making
- Mocktails Making
- Creation of bubble tea using applied knowledge
- Trainees’ feedback session
At the end of the course, trainees are able to:
- Have a clear understanding of tea processing and history
- Acquire knowledge about the different tea types available
- Prepare Boba pearls of the finest texture
- Mixing different ingredients to make healthy Tea Beverages
Who Should Attend?
If you have always wanted to venture into the food and beverage industry as a business, and would like to find out more.
- Managers and supervisors in the food and beverage industry
- Anyone who is working in a café, hawker stall, restaurant
- If you have been wanting to work in the food and beverage industry, to find out how it is like.
- Tea Sommelier
- Parents with children as a meaningful and memorable bonding session
- Anyone who loves bubble tea!
- Course Code: TGS-2020512993
- Duration: 9.5 Hours
- Language: English ; Mandarin
- Course Capacity: 16
Jeannie WanCo-founder of first and only Bubble Tea Studio in Singapore