Professional Hands-on Manicure and Pedicure Course
This course equips trainees with skills and knowledge to master a comprehensive range of nail care services, including manicure, pedicure, hand and foot massage as well as hand and feet treatment.
Study of Nail Diseases and Disorders
- Sanitization and sterilization procedures
- Correct ways of removing cuticles
Study of Nail Shapes and Structure
- Proper ways of filing techniques according to nail shapes
- Purpose of nail buffing
Nail Polish Techniques
- Learn different brush strokes to apply base and top coat
- Learn different brush strokes to apply different textures of nail polish and using different nail polish colours
Procedures on Manicure and Pedicure
- Proper massage techniques
- Hand and feet treatment – working on sole i.e. to remove calluses or come with callus blade
*Full set of manicure and pedicure tools and learning materials will be provided to trainees throughout the course.
*An attractive and comprehensive set of nail kit worth $100 will be given complimentary to the trainee upon completion
The course comprises of a mixture of trainer’s demonstration as well as sufficient hands-on, highly practical and interactive sessions that are instructor-led. In view of the small class size, the trainer will observe and give practical, customised advice on the spot for each trainee. There will be step-by-step instructions for hands-on practice sessions and customised correction from trainer throughout the course.
At the end of the course, trainees are able to:
- Be a professional nail specialist, and confidently perform nail care techniques.
- Trainees will also have an in-depth understanding of hygiene management and infection control for nail care services.
- Duration: 25 Hours (7 Days)
- Language: English
- Course Capacity: 3
Kris KwekBusiness owner of makeup and nail salon, Professional make-up artist