Mastering PDPA Compliance & Set Up Of Framework Policy For Organisations
- Duration: 8 Hours (One Day)
- Language: English
- Course Capacity: 3 to 20 pax
- Certificate: No
- Study & acquire the knowledge of PDPA for implementation of Organisation Compliance.
- Learn about the 9 Organisation Obligations and how to comply with different industries.
- Learn about the offences, penalties and civil actions, to take action and prevent occurrences of non-compliance.
- Study how to comply with Do Not Call or DNC especially for service industries or those who do marketing.
- Learn the procedures to set up mandatory rules & regulations, policies for organisation compliance.
- Detailed study of workflow analysis for HR, Marketing & IT departments for PDPA compliance.
- Understand the role of a Data Protection Officer (DPO) within the organization.
- Bring awareness to Management & Business Owners to comply with PDPA.
At the end of the course, trainees are able to:
- Have fundamental knowledge and foundation of PDPA compliance and their respective roles in it.
- Know the procedures and steps to write PDPA compliance policies based upon the 9 organisation obligations.
- How to go about implementing PDPA compliance for their organisation.
- How to appoint a mandatory Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Identify their organisation’s existing and potential lapses in PDPA compliance and to take action on them.
- Schedule audit checks and how to keep track of PDPA compliance.
Who Should Attend?
This course is specially designed for Data Protection Officers, Management Team & Heads of Departments, Staffs and Employees, businessmen and individuals who are keen to understand and acquire comprehensive knowledge on PDPA compliance for their organisations, and how to setup compliance framework as soon as possible.
- DPO wanting to learn, implement and setup PDPA compliance for their organisations
- Management team & heads of departments to understand their roles in PDPA compliance
- Staff and employees to understand their PDPA roles and consequences in failure to compile
- Individuals keen to learn and what their rights are under PDPA to protect their personal data
David LimPioneer in PDPA Training