Introduction to Investing & Trading in Cryptocurrency
- Understand what is Bitcoin & cryptocurrency.
- Learn the methods to store Bitcoin & cryptocurrency on computers, mobile wallets and on exchanges.
- Understanding cryptocurrency charts and statistics, and what they indicate.
- Learn about investing, buying, selling, exchanging and trading cryptocurrency.
- Practical trading exercises using mobile apps wallets.
Part 1. What is Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency?
Part 2. Methods to store Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency in wallets and securely.
Part 3. What is an Exchange?
Part 4. How to buy Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency.
Part 5. Looking at Cryptocurrency charts and statistics?
Part 6: How to invest, looking at the fundamentals.
Part 7. Getting Started in exchange and trade.
Part 8. Conclusion & Summary. Q & A. The End
Clear Learning Outcomes
At the end of the course, trainees are able to:
1) Gain knowledge about Bitcoin & cryptocurrency.
2) Understand how to store Bitcoin & cryptocurrency in secure digital wallets.
3) Learn the proper procedures to buy Bitcoin & cryptocurrency.
4) Understand Bitcoin & cryptocurrency charts and how to read them.
5) Learn to buy, sell, exchange and trade.
1) Ability to understand English, the medium language use for the course conducted.
2) Maturity & responsibility to understand the risks and rewards involved in investing & trading cryptocurrency.
Knowledge of English and using the computer and/or mobile phone
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Language: English
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No